Tax Collector Duties:
- The Tax Collector is responsible for the collection of Property Taxes and water and sewer charges.
- The Tax Collector is also the Tax Search Official.
- The Hopatcong Tax Collector’s office acts as Central Cashier, collecting fees and payments from all other departments, except for the court.
2021 Tax Rate:
- County Tax - 0.662
- County Library Tax - 0.048
- County Health Tax - 0.000
- County Open Space - 0.003
- District School Tax - 1.718
- Local Municipal Tax - 0.940
- Municipal Open Space - 0.001
- Total - 3.372
Property Tax Reimbursement Program
- 1-800-882-6597 To Check On Status
- 1-877-225-1312 To Ask Questions
- 1-800-323-4400 To Order An Application
DEPARTMENT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT DASHBOARD
Click here for more information