Tax Collector Duties:
- The Tax Collector is responsible for the collection of Property Taxes and water and sewer charges.
- The Tax Collector is also the Tax Search Official.
- The Hopatcong Tax Collector’s office acts as Central Cashier, collecting fees and payments from all other departments, except for the court.
2023 Tax Rate:
- County Tax - 0.685
- County Library Tax - 0.053
- County Health Tax - 0.000
- County Open Space - 0.003
- District School Tax - 1.816
- Local Municipal Tax - 0.941
- Municipal Open Space - 0.001
- Total - 3.499
Property Tax Reimbursement Program
- 1-800-882-6597 To Check On Status
- 1-877-225-1312 To Ask Questions
- 1-800-323-4400 To Order An Application
DEPARTMENT PERFORMANCE MEASUREMENT DASHBOARD
Click here for more information
Looking for relief on your property taxes? Click Here